Serena Mat® Underlay Adhesive is a high strong bond adhesive specifically formulated to reduced seam-splits. Serena Mat Underlay Adhesive provided easy long performing adhesion for Serena Mat Soundproofing Underlay.
A ready-to-use high-performance, solvent-free, low VOC and low-odor acrylic latex emulsion-based adhesive specifically formulated for easy long performing successful installation.
Use Serena Mat Underlay Adhesives
For INTERIOR installation of jute-backed, woven, needle-punched, rubber or sponge-rubber, polypropylene (ActionBac®), hot-melt (Unibond®), latex unitary, closed cellular urethane and Enhancer®-backed carpets, under-carpeting and homogeneous rubber floor covering over most dry, clean, properly prepared standard substrates normally recommended and/or guaranteed by the carpet or rubber floor-covering manufacturer and/or by the sub-floor preparation product manufacturer.
- Freeze-thaw stable water-based adhesive
- Ready to use (no mixing required)
- Contains no mineral solvents
- Low VOC
- Low Odor
- Quick setting, high initial tack
- Reduces seam-splits
- High bond strength
Installation & Coverage
- Refer to the Rubber-Flooring, carpet and under-carpeting Manufacturer’s Product Instructions and the relevant industry standards as to the requirements and procedures concerning site conditioning, substrate preparation and materials handling, conditioning and installation.
- All Rubber floor-covering, Carpeting, Under-carpeting, Adhesive, Sub-floor Preparation Products and Substrate should be
acclimatized and maintained at normal room temperature [ ± 23°C (73°F)] for a period of a least 24 hours before installation,
during installation and 48 hours after.
- Use the appropriate notched trowel/spreader (See Trowel Guideline Table) as recommended by the Rubber Floor Covering
Manufacturer or carpet Manufacturer to ensure adequate adhesive contact [usually ± 95% of the back-face of the floor covering].
Clean or change trowel often to prevent adhesive build-up.
1/8” x 1/8” x 1/8” (square notched)
90 square feet per gallon
450 square feet per 5 gallon pail.
Soundproofing Floor Solutions