Listed Price: Get Best Price
Green Glue Bulk packaging for huge savings! Save $50 off the Speedload Dispenser when purchasing three 5 gallons pails of Green Glue. Green Glue dramatically reduces sound vibration in commercial, residential and industrial walls, floors and ceilings. For smaller projects under 730 sq ft, we recommend using Green Glue tubes. Green Glue pails are used with proprietary Speedload Dispenser . Green Glue is applied between sheets of standard drywall and subflooring. Green Glue rapidly converts sound energy into heat for superior noise control for walls, floors and ceilings.
- Dramatically improved sound isolation in walls, ceiling and floors
- Superior low frequency isolation
- 4 times the performance of “quiet” glue
- Fastest application using Speedload Dispenser
- Light viscoelastic material; squeezes easily from tubes
- Low VOC and odor; qualifies as a green building material
- Soap and water cleanup
- Packaged in recycled plastic pails and boxes
- Coverage: 365 sq ft at 2 loads per 4′x8′ sheet
- Package Size: 5 gallons (640 fl oz)
- Working Time: 30 minutes
- Cure Time: 30 days
- Odor: Very Mild – Temporary
- Fire Rating: Class A
- Application Temp: 40-90 deg F
View for complete Green Glue Speedload Instructions. Apply 1-2 loads per 4×8 sheet of standard building material. Three loads is technically an optimal coverage density, but performance is not significantly better than two loads. Save yourself some money.
- Install random pattern to the back of drywall or subflooring.
- Press the board into place.
- Screw board to framing following local building codes.
Green Glue will wash off with soap and water when wet, but like most glues it becomes more difficult to remove when dry.
Allow 30 days for maximum performance.