Level 3 - BEST SOLUTION
Level 2 - Standard solution
Level 1 - Basic solution
Level 3 (best)
- HIghest performance isolation
- Less expensive, better-wearing than poured gypsum
- Effective for both footfall impact and airborne noise
- Suitable for hardwood, tile, stone and vinyls
- Requires no flooring adhesive
- Requires the most space
Level 2 (standard)
- High quality solution when true decoupled floor isn't an option
- Requires less space
- Suitable for hardwoods or vinyls
- Requires two layers of flooring adhesive
- Not a true vibrationally damped system
Specialized flooring considerations
Soundproofing floors and ceilings together
Neighbor noise can have a seriously negative impact on your quality of life, just as noise from your home theater can ruin it for others. If you need sound isolation both above and below, addressing floors and ceilings at the same time offers optimum efficiency and results.
The image below illustrates our best solution; your needs may be slightly different, depending on your situation. Contact us today to design your custom soundproofing solution free of charge.
Get started today.
The Soundproofing Company wants to make sure your job is done right the first time; that's why it's so important that we talk before you purchase anything. These consultations are part of our service and are offered at no cost to you.
We have the lab reports, materials, diagrams, SIMS (Soundproofing Installation Manuals) and experience and you need.